Session 1: Packing your Backpack for the Journey
Session 2: Noticing and Capturing Meaning
Session 3: Deepening your Sense of Mindfulness
Session 4: Connecting the Dots: Identifying Meaning in your Life Story
Session 5: Experiencing Meaning in your Daily Life
Session 6: Translating Meaning into Purpose and Calling
Session 7: Beyond Personal Meaning - Connecting with a Greater Cause
Session 8: Mindfulness and Meaning - Bringing it all Together
- Opening Video
- Exercise 1: Calibrating your Compass
- Exercise 2: Breaking the Boundaries of your Comfort Zone
- Exercise 3: Getting Ready for the Journey
- Activity Session 2
- Video Session 2
- Exercise 4: Meaning Detective
- Exercise 5: Meaning Bounty
- Exercise 6: Strengthening the Meaning Muscle
- Video Session 3
- Exercise 7: Pit stop (1): Connecting with yourself through mindful breathing
- Guided Meditation: Mindful Breathing Practice
- Exercise 8: Pit stop (2): Connecting with yourself through your body
- Guided Meditation: Body-Scan Meditation
- Exercise 9: Hitting Mindful Roots
- Activity Session 4
- Video Session 4
- Exercise 10: Discovering your Life’s Lesson
- Exercise 11: "Meaning in Challenging Situations" Meditation
- Guided Meditation: "Finding Meaning in Challenging Situations"
- Exercise 12: The Soundtrack of Your Life
- Exercise 13: Scripting your Life
- Activity Session 5
- Video Session 5
- Exercise 14: Mindful Snapshots of Meaning
- Guided Meditation - Mindful Engagement with your Meaningful Snapshots
- Exercise 15: Contemplating Mindful Snapshots of Meaning
- Exercise 16: Celebrating the Time we have
- Exercise 17: Sucking the Marrow out of Life
- Video Session 6
- Exercise 18: My Life is My Message
- Exercise 19: Building your Lighthouse
- Exercise 20: Mooring your Life’s Boat at the Shore of your Lighthouse
- Video Session 7
- Exercise 21: Loving-Kindness: A Path to Spiritual Meaning
- Guided Meditation: Loving Kindness Meditation
- Exercise 22: Approaching Life with an Open Heart
- Exercise 23: The Extraordinary of the Ordinary
- Exercise 24: An Attitude of the Sacred
- Video Session 8
- Exercise 25: Back Home from Your Journey - A Reflection
- Exercise 26: Life after the Journey: Practical Insights for a Meaning-Filled Life
- Exercise 27: Making it Stick: Creating Habits of Mindful Meaning
Dr Itai Ivtzan
Founder, School of Positive Transformationinfo@SchoolofPositiveTransformation.com
Dr. Russo-Netzer is a positive psychology senior lecturer and researcher. She is passionate about building bridges – between disciplines and between theory and "real life" practice, in therapy, organizations, and education throughout the lifespan. She is especially keen about creating a synergistic integration between the fields of positive psychology, spirituality, and existential psychology, which she believes allows for a more holistic view of human growth and development than any one of these separately. Her main research and practice interests focus on meaning in life, positive psychology, spiritual development, positive change and growth. Dr. Russo-Netzer is a clinical logotherapist, the head of the Compass Institute for the Study of Meaning in Life and the academic training program for logotherapy (meaning-oriented psychotherapy) at Tel-Aviv University, as well as the chairperson of the Logotherapy Association in Israel. She serves as academic advisor and consultant to academic and non-academic institutions, develops training programs and curricula for various organizations and is the co-editor of books on these topics.
Dr Pninit Russo-Netzer
Can I go back to a session I completed?
Yes, when you completed a certain session you can still go back to it.
How long would I have access to the program?
You will have access to the program for 12 months – plenty of time to enjoy its benefits. You can also download the meditations onto your own device, which gives you the option to practise the meditations for as long as you wish.
What about a completion certificate?
Once you complete all sessions and practices of the mindfulness based meaning program you will receive a completion certificate.
How can I contact you?
Any question for which you cannot find an answer on this webpage? Feel free to contact us on info@SchoolofPositiveTransformation.com